In recent months, a lot of hard work has been going on behind the scenes with regards to the restructure of the WWFF organisation. I am pleased to report that we now have a WWFF Constitution which outlines the aims of WWFF, the rules by which WWFF will operate, & powers and duties of its officers. The constitution can be view on the ‘About’ page.
The WWFF Committee shall be comprised of up to 9 elected officials and 6 ex-officio members.
Our new Committee structure:
- Paul VK5PAS (Chairperson)
- Jason W3AAX (Deputy Chairperson)
- Lars PH0NO (Treasurer)
- Nobi JA1JCF (Asia representative)
- Jakob OZ7AEI (Europe representative)
- Peter VK3ZPF (Oceania representative)
- Jason W3AAX (North America representative)
- Pit YO3JW (Awards Manager)
- Luciano I5FLN (Directory Manager)
- Manfred DF6EX (Log Manager)
- Andrew MYMA (Logsearch Administrator)
- Danny ON4VT (webmaster & PR)
The position of Secretary is still being organised.
As a committee we shall conduct meetings via Skype or similar, not less than 6 times per year to discuss WWFF issues. We do of course, regularly liaise with each other via email.
73 and ’44’,
44 total views, 1 views today