Administrator approval pending

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Award issues Administrator approval pending

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew VK7DW
    Participant

Hi,

I have helped a fellow amateur setup his Logsearch account, he can login ok however when applying for awards or attempting to post to this forum (thus why I have posted this under my login) it states that his account is waiting approval?
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Andrew.

VK4FW
    Participant

Unbelievable …. why does it take this long and then some fro the self appointed committee person to actually answer this query………. {redacted}

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by Andrew M0YMA. Reason: Inappropriate content
    Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Please consider your self banned.

Andrew VK7DW
    Participant

Hi Andrew M0YMA,

I am still trying to sort out the above mentioned issue with the VK7AN account stating that he does not have permission to apply for awards (or post to the forum).

Any help would be appreciated.

Andrew VK7DW.

Alan
    Participant

Andrew, make sure that the person has completely filled out the starred portions of their profile. That’s what was holding me up when I had that issue.

Regards,
    Alan Hargreaves VK2MG

Andrew VK7DW
    Participant

Hi Alan, thanks for the suggestion, everything appears to be filled out from what I have seen so I am not sure what is holding the process up?

Regards,
    Andrew.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »