Did not receive certificates

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Award issues Did not receive certificates

Tagged: , , ,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Marvin (AB4MM)
    Participant

I received two awards on 09/04/2017 but did not receive the certificates. Is there anywhere I can go to view and save my certificates?

Thank you again for all your hard work!

Thanks,
    Marvin – AB4MM

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Hi, Marvin. I will ask Jason Johnston, W3AAX, the National Coordinator for KFF, to research this and provide you with a response. Thanks for your support of the initiative.

73/44 de Jeff – KB3ZUK
    NA Continental Representative – WWFF

w3aax
    Participant

I sent two awards on 9/4 – as shown in the copy and paste here:

Jason Johnston
    |
    Mon 9/4, 3:34 PM
    de.ab4mm@gmail.com
    AB4MM KFF Hunter Platinum.pdf
    803 KB

AB4MM KFF Hunter 21.pdf
    930 KB

2 attachments (2 MB) Download all Save all to OneDrive – Personal
    See attached

Did you check your spam/junk filters? I will forward the same message again. 73 W3AAX

w3aax
    Participant

Well, I resent them twice and asked for acknowledgement that they were received. Hopefully, he’s just busy and will respond soon. Jeff, thanks for letting me know about the thread and keep up the great work. Please feel free to close it when you think it’s handled. 73 W3AAX

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Dear Marvin,

As Jason has indicated, he has twice sent the awards to you via email. He has not received any reply. If you do not indicate the need for any further assistance here by 11-23-17 on the forum, I will mark this issue as resolved and close out the thread.

Thank you for your ongoing support and participation in WWFF. Have fun!

Very 73/44 de Jeff – KB3ZUK

(KB1HXO)
    Participant

I Didn’t receive WWFF-H-44 award that an email said was coming shortly. Well that was weeks ago. How do I go about retrieving it? De KB1HXO

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Hi, Ken. Thank you for letting us know. I am sending an e-mail to the awards manager for follow-up.

Please let give him a chance to respond and work to address your issue. If your issue remains unresolved after a week or so, please post an additional follow-up post on this thread. I will then get an e-mail that will help me to know that added steps need to be taken.

Thank you so much for your support of and participation in WWFF. Take care and have fun!

Very 73 es 44 de Jeff – KB3ZUK
    WWFF NA Continental Representative

w3aax
    Participant

Please close the thread. Marvin did receive the award. The one that KB1HXO comes from Pit (WWFF) and not the KFF. Thanks.

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Thanks, Jason, for you addition. Because KB1HXO combined his still open request onto someone else’s post, I need to keep it open so Pit can follow along and know how to respond. I will close it after we receive Pit’s response. Thanks!

73/44 de Jeff – KB3ZUK

Pit YO3JW
    Participant

Hi Ken
    Congratulation for step in WWFF award’s line
    Sorry for delay!
    As award manager I am responsible for issue that award
    In next future you can ask about any question regarding award directly. I will be happy to supply full info. My email address is on award confirmation, if you look for.
    Have a nice day!
    Pit, YO3JW

KB3ZUK
    Participant

As both award managers have provided ample documentation to show both requests have been resolved, to include giving direct access to each via e-mail for any other follow-up needed, I am closing this thread as resolved. Thanks to all for your support of the WWFF initiative.

73/44 de Jeff – KB3ZUK
    NA Representative

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Did not receive certificates’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »