Enhancement Request re P2P

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

Could I suggest that it would make things substantially easier for us to do our own checking to get Park to Parks properly verified if we were able to list the Park to Park calls logged by other operators?

I know that I have a few unconfirmed at the moment where I suspect the other operator has logged my callsign incorrectly, but I can’t actually check it.

If there is actually a way to do this I would be grateful for instruction.

Regards,
    Alan Hargreaves
    VK2MG

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Hi Alan

Thanks for the suggestion

There is a simple check that you’re “Not in Log” with your correct callsign – the contact will not be listed on your Hunter–>QSOs tab.

But that doesn’t help identify a busted call… just that your call is not there!

I’m developing a way of flagging P2P mismatches – I’m currently testing band/mode and reference conflicts.

Once that’s done, I’ll see what I can do regarding busted calls

Alan
    Participant

Alternatively (or additionally), being able to look at dates and callsigns of logs submitted for a particular park, say over the last few months would be a way to exclude “Oh, the log just hasn’t been submitted yet”.

Thanks for getting back to me Andrew.

alan.

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

One of the ToDo items is to add more stuff on the Directory Reference page, especially wrt activations.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »