First time activating a Park

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk First time activating a Park

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    WW4TC
    Participant

Hello,
    I was with the boy scouts at Kings Mountain National Military Park yesterday (KFF-0720) K4IZZ and I (WW4TC) hauled my HF rig up to the monument at the top and activated the park. We made 24 contacts before rain got my radio.

I am having trouble figuring out how to upload our log. I recorded everything on my iPad app 73.

Do I have to be registered to upload? I don’t see it in my drop down menu from WWFF Logsearch

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Hi, Douglas! Let me start by saying THANK YOU so much for participating in the initiative. I hope you and the scouts had a great time. I am a former Scoutmaster as well.

For the U.S. (the KFF program in WWFF), you send your log in ADIF format via e-mail to the Regional Manager that handles your call sign. So, for you, it would be the 4th area Regional Manager – KA9JAC – Bob Gedemer. His e-mail address is:
    ka9jac@arrl.net

You can learn more about the specifics about the KFF program, additional award opportunities above and beyond the global awards offered, etc., by going to the KFF site at:
    http://www.parksontheair.com

Again, thanks so much for your participation. Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Very 73 es 44 de Jeff Dahn / KB3ZUK
    North American Continental Representative
    E-Mail: jeff.dahn@verizon.net

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘First time activating a Park’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »