HBFF-H-100 problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hallo,
    we have now 3 Hunters who have deserved the HBFF-H-100 , but they inform me that they do not get the award alert : it seems as the HBFF-H-100 does not exist.

One of them, having received the HBFF-H-75 in Jan 2016 (as the other two), say that he’s getting the alert for it oncemore, instead of the HBFF-H-100 ; he has now3 scored 108 Hunter references.

I must of course rely on their tests as I cannot use their accounts.

Is there a way for you to check if all is corrected with the HBFF-H-100 Award?

Please let us know, thanks.
    73 44 Augusto HB9TZA

HB9TZA
    Participant

HI , now we of the HBFF have changed the Rules.
    It is not only HBFF-25 , 50, 75 avaiolable, but an HBFF-H or HBFF-A award is available for ECVERY 25 references; so we will issue the HBFF-H-25, 50, 75, 100, 125 , … and so on .
    The Honour Roll is still available upon request only but not for a minimum of 10 cantons connected, but for 13 cantons or semicantons, with HB0 (FL) counting as 1 canton .

So, I guess there is something to change in the WWFF LogSearch in order to upgrade the Awards alert.
    Should we write somebody else, or here is it enough ???
    Thanks . Augusto HB9TZA,
    In nam of HBFF team

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

HBFF-A/H-100 awards should now be available ๐Ÿ™‚

HB9TZA
    Participant

Thanks Andrew!
    I have posted another message re. HBFF Awards ( HBFF-A-** ) right some minute ago on the “National Programs & Awards ” Forum, because it seems LogSearch does not release the HBFF-A Awarrds, but only the HBFF-H ones.
    Sorry, maybe I should have posted it here!
    Anyway, thanks a lt for what you do !
    73 44 Augusto HB9TZA
    HBFF Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘HBFF-H-100 problems’ is closed to new replies.
Translate ยป