KFF WAS Qualification Question

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Award issues KFF WAS Qualification Question

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew M0YMA 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

KB3ZUK
    Keymaster

Hello, Andrew. Please see the below listed “cut and paste” questions from K7ZO forwarded to me through email through Jason and advise. Thanks, as always, for all you do. Very 73 es 44 de Jeff – KB3ZUK
    ___

Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 1:46 PM
    To: Jason Johnston <w3aax@outlook.com>; Jeff Dahn <jeff.dahn@verizon.net>
    Subject: Fwd: Re: K7ZO – States appear to be off?

And actually to correct this, the 52 also includes KP2, in addition to KH1 and US-DC. There also may be some confusion as some of the KH6 References are coded to NA and others to OC continents. For instance KFF-0971 is coded to NA and KFF-0037 is coded to OC.

Attached is a spreadsheet of my 50 state references off of Logsearch.

Scott

——– Forwarded Message ——–
    Subject: Re: K7ZO – States appear to be off?
    Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 11:26:44 -0600

To: Jason Johnston <w3aax@outlook.com>, Jeff Dahn <jeff.dahn@verizon.net>

Jeff and Jason — the 52 Count I think included US-DC and US-KH1, two other “US” references I have confirmed that are not states.
    I would be glad to provide a list of References off of Logsearch that shows all 50. I just got the last one – US-IA within the last 48 hours, so wonder if somehow whatever glitches are currently going on with Logsearch have impacted this as well.

Scott
    On 7/14/2017 11:03 AM, Jason Johnston wrote:
    Jeff,

Please ask Andrew why K7ZO is not getting the 50 states credit. If I look at his profile, I see…

52 Apply for KFF[States]-H (42) 4 (4) KFF[States]-A

Not sure how it’s 52, but that I believe to meet the criteria?

Thanks 73 – W3AAX

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

After sorting through the Directory, to ensure all entries were correctly assigned to their DXCC and State, I believe this has been resolved?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »