LogSearch-Top Operators : Menu Last Update

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Logsearch Feedback LogSearch-Top Operators : Menu Last Update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hallo,
    I would suggest a simple thing that could avoid some misinterpretatyion of the four scores.
    I guess the update of the scores will take place at midnight every day, or something like this, and is not on real time.
    So, if I have a Hunter or an Activator looking today at his score, he will not see the real score if I have uploaded latest logs today.
    He will protest with me, and I’ll have to check the last updated logs lists (that could be better sorted also by National Programs too, as I suggested once) to see if his logs are already there OK …
    Now , if you are able to add a ” LAST UPDATE TIME “, or a small list of the last uploaded logs and date, in the green field above the four scores near the two “Time” and “National Program” selection buttons, this will be clear to all, and avoid this misunderstanding. I guess it is a simple but helpoing addition, if possible. Thanks. 73 44 Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR etc

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

At the bottom of each table, on Top Operators is a line, such as:

Last updated: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 23:09:49 UTC

I think this is what you are asking for… it is already there!

HB9TZA
    Participant

Oh my God!
    It’s there , but I NEVER went before, to the bottom of that list!
    Maybe because the HBFF list is so short.
    Thanks Andrew and sorry for this fault, I apologize.
    Now at least I know what to say in such a case …
    73 es 44 , Augusto

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘LogSearch-Top Operators : Menu Last Update’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »