Valid from 31-12-9999 to current

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Directory Issues Valid from 31-12-9999 to current

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    oz4rt
    Participant

Here are some observations regarding validity. There is no real question imbedded in it, but any explanation would be welcomed, of course.

There are 120 references in the directory that are valid from 31-12-9999.
    The status is ’active’ for 28 of them, the rest are ’deleted’.

Taking the ‘active’ FFF-1592 as an example:

In the directory it is ’active’
    In the QSOs download it is ’national’
    In a reference download it is [Valid for WWFF]
    It is not included the GCR (and not counted in my total).

There are 13 ’national’ in the QSO download, but only 4 in the reference download (those 4 are Swedish).

LYFF-0106 and LYFF-0209 are also ’national’ in the QSO download but ’active’ in the directory.

73 … John, OZ4RT

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by Andrew M0YMA.
    Luciano (I5FLN)
    Keymaster

Tnx for the alert John will investigate on those es hope to olve shortly those bugs. Busy on these days for family problems.73’s Luciano I5FLN

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Not sure why/what caused that – 90 references were so affected (the majority of them deleted)

All reset to 0000-00-00 (the default) to avoid potential problems, which will take effect from the next sync

Thanks John

oz4rt
    Participant

Well, I can still count 120 references with 9999 in the latest csv file. I don’t know why you only found 90.

27 active, 1 test reference, and the rest deleted.

… John

oz4rt
    Participant

Nothing appears to have changed (in 2 months), except that the number of references with ‘valid from’ 31-12-9999 has grown to 133.

60 of them are ‘active’.
    58 of these are French, 1 is Swedish, 1 is ZZFF-0001.

Is there a rationale of some sort behind this?

… John

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

OK… understand now.

Of the 133, 73 are deleted… the other 60 were either created as deleted, or have been deleted – before being reinstated.

I have corrected those 60

Meanwhile, I will try and work out what is happening!

oz4rt
    Participant

Back to part of my original question:

Why is it that FFF-1592 (and several others) are still listed as ‘national’ in the QSO download, when it is listed as [Valid for WWFF] in the Reference download as well as in the Directory (the one on these pages)?

It appears that the GCR is looking at the same data set as the QSO download, while the Reference download is looking elsewhere.

Happy Easter … John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Valid from 31-12-9999 to current’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »