Wrong email by HBFF-Award Requests

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Logsearch Feedback Wrong email by HBFF-Award Requests

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hallo, I would alert that the email address for HBFF Award request forwards went oncemore wrong!
    The HBFF Awards Requests should be forwarded to :

and not, as now it is, at my personal address hb9tza@gmail.com !!!
    the above awards@hbff.ssfg-gsrc.ch is specifically made to issue the Awards, and should be use for the Award Requests.

May you please correct it? Thanks!
    Augusto, HBFF Team

HB9TZA
    Participant

It has not been corrected yet; and seems to be impossible by the powerful “word Press ” !!!
    I am forwarding these request manually to awards@hbff.ssfg-gsrc.ch were they belong, but I please to be patient if sometime somehow an award request may be lost; it just happened time ago .
    Another thing: how can we of HBFF notify that an HBFF Awards has been requested directly to us and not via LogSearch? THius happens, too , and so the LogSerach list need to be updated. May I be allowed to correct this someway? And in case , how do I do it ?
    Hope in an answer , here …
    Augusto HB9TZA / 5R8JR

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Email notifications are sent to the designated award manager(s).

The problem is/was that user HBFF was specified as teh Award manager, but no such user existed! I have now created a dummy user of this name, so all should be OK.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong email by HBFF-Award Requests’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »