Wrong log file uploaded: two refs logs merged into it.

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Log Corrections Wrong log file uploaded: two refs logs merged into it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hello,
    the error is in the log of HB9AGO at HBFF-0068 on 20200602.
    It contained a merged log of HBFF-0036.

As I know it, I did avoid to upload the log of HBFF-0036, anyway, to avoid to have maybe dupe QSOs.

Now, I propose, instead to correct the QSOs, it may be of shorter time to erase that HBFF-0068 log entirely, then upload again its correct one.
    And also then to upload the second Ref HBFF-0036 .

I wait your answer to eventually send you both correct logs.
    I explained in another forum message how it happened, see this topic: ” Strange behaviour with GMA Log uploading ”

Thank you very much, as I said I suspended the other log upload (HBFF-0036 same day same operator as HBFF-0068 ) and I wait on your answer to know what to do.

73 and again excuse me for the wrong upload!
    Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR

HB9TZA
    Participant

HI, I have upoloaded the HBFF-0036 Log, as I have seen that the QSOs uploaded wrongly with HBFF-0068 are not into HBFF-0036.

Then, if you will erase the wrong uploaded Log HBFF-0068, these will also disappear and all will be OK.

After that, uploading the right HBFF-0068 Log with another name, otherwise it will be seen as a dupe, will end all this sad stupid story.

Oncemore excuse me and all others for this strange error:
    we will pay due and more attention to this issue in the future.

73 44 Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by HB9TZA. Reason: corrections
    Manfred Meier
    Keymaster

sorry for delay, log 85892 was set to deleted with 146 qs,
    you can upload the right one now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Wrong log file uploaded: two refs logs merged into it.’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »