A reminder to all operators (both activators and hunters) that at the heart of WWFF is trust.
Activators are reminded that they should only log completed QSOs, and a valid QSO requires a radio-to-radio contact to be made, without the use of repeaters or other aids.
Furthermore all equipment must be within the boundary of the reference. This equally applies for those claiming to be “resident” and claiming Park-To-Park.
Hunters are likewise reminded that they should only use callsigns that they are licenced to use… this includes (but is not limited to):
- Their own personal callsign, or
- A club callsign that they are entitled to use, or
- A special event callsign, as part of the special event.
QSOs must not be made using callsigns that the operator is not entitled to use… this includes (but is not limited to):
- The callsign of a partner, parent or child
- The callsign of a neighbour
- The callsign of a friend