The latest update (v0.0.12) has just been released…
The headline is that FINALLY the WWFF Points Award is now available… plus (once again) the addition of a number of new awards and award steps, plus a bit of tidying up.
Note: some of these have been pre-released…
This update revises the following new awards and/or award levels:
- Issue #00013 – Add new levels OHFF-A-700/800/900/1000 and OHFF-H-700/800/900/1000
- Issue #00020 – Add new levels LZFF-A-35 and LZFF-H-70
- Issue #00024 – Add new levels LAFF-A-200 and LAFF-H-200
- Issue #00035 – Add new level ONFF-H-900
- Issue #00040 – Add new Activator Points award on WWFF page
- Issue #00050 – Add new award RFF-A-10 and RFF-H-22
- Issue #00051 – Add new level P2P-1144
- Issue #00051 – Add new level KFF-A-2500/3000 and KFF-H-2500/3000
Linked to these, some fixes to Award GCRs:
- Issue #00055 – GCR for P2P
- Issue #00056 – GCR for Activators
This update also addresses the following other issues:
- Issue #00014 – 2018 reports only updated monthly
- Issue #00026 – CSS changes for Individual v Club operators (WIP)
Open Issues can be found in the Issue Tracker.
Further work is ongoing… especially to try and address the lack of Club Station reports in “Top Operators”… I thought I had the answer, but it made the queries too complicated and affected server performance.
It still hasn’t happened, but in the near future, all CTFF references, activations and QSOs/P2Ps in The Azores will be migrated to a new CUFF series. This has been promised for a while (including in the last updates), but time has been in short supply!
Development of Logsearch has to fit around family and work commitments! Unfortunately, my job means I’m on the road a lot!
Any problems, or new feature requests, via the Help Desk Forum please.