The latest update (v0.0.8) has just been released…
The headline is (once again) the addition of a number of new awards and award steps – but also includes some preparation for future enhancements, notably around the ongoing club-station saga.
This addresses the following GitLab issues:
- Issue #00008 – Add new levels CUFF-A-20 and CUFF-H-20
- Issue #00010 – Add new level FFF-H-300
- Issue #00012 – Add new levels 4OFF-A-Gold(9) and 4OFF-H-Gold(15)
- Issue #00013 – Add new levels OHFF-A-400 and OHFF-H-400
- Issue #00020 – Add new levels LZFF-A-15 and LZFF-H-30
- Issue #00024 – Add new levels LAFF-A-50 and LAFF-H-50
- Issue #00026 – Create clubstation meta
- Issue #00028 – Revise log upload prompt to reflect current support process
Open Issues can be found in the GitLab Issue Tracker.
Further work is ongoing, but all being well, the next update will (at long last) address the lack of Club Station reports in “Top Operators”… I think I have the answer, but some work is still needed.
In the near future, all CTFF references, activations and QSOs/P2Ps in The Azores will be migrated to a new CUFF series. This has been promised for a while (including in the last updates), but time has been in short supply!
Development of Logsearch has to fit around family and work commitments! Unfortunately, my job means I’m on the road a lot!
Any problems, or new feature requests, via the Help Desk Forum please.