The latest update (v0.0.11) has just been released…
The headline is (once again) the addition of a number of new awards and award steps, plus a bit of tidying up.
Note: some of these have been pre-released…
This update revises the following new awards and/or award levels:
- Issue #00020 – Add new levels LZFF-A-30 and LZFF-H-60
- Issue #00024 – Add new levels LAFF-A-150 and LAFF-H-150
- Issue #00035 – Add new level ONFF-H-800
- Issue #00040 – Add new Activator Points award on WWFF page
- Issue #00051 – Add new level P2P-1044
- Issue #00050 – Add new award RFF-A-5 and RFF-H-11
This update also makes some changes to the Directory:
- Issue #00041 – Fix support for VEFF Provinces and Territories
- Issue #00044 – Show details of previous activations on individual directory pages
- Issue #00049 – Remove status column from Directory listing
This update also addresses the following other issues:
- Issue #00019 – Confirmation emails show correct endorsements
- Issue #00037 – Top Operators – fix broken HTML tags
- Issue #00042 – Add support for Year 2020
- Issue #00043 – Fix TopOperators and ReferenceStats program selection
- Issue #00048 – Add support for modes MSK144 (and PKT) previously missed
- Issue #00050 – Add YEAR selection to seach-box
- Issue #00052 – LogUpload – trap broken callsigns starting with 0 (zero) or 1 (one)
- Issue #00053 – Performance Enhancements!
Open Issues can be found in the Issue Tracker.
Further work is ongoing… especially to try and address the lack of Club Station reports in “Top Operators”… I thought I had the answer, but it made the queries too complicated and affected server performance.
It still hasn’t happened, but in the near future, all CTFF references, activations and QSOs/P2Ps in The Azores will be migrated to a new CUFF series. This has been promised for a while (including in the last updates), but time has been in short supply!
Development of Logsearch has to fit around family and work commitments! Unfortunately, my job means I’m on the road a lot!
Any problems, or new feature requests, via the Help Desk Forum please.