Is possible to get WWFF-H and WWFF-A Awards by Mode?

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Award issues Is possible to get WWFF-H and WWFF-A Awards by Mode?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hello,
    Mauro HB9FBG asked why it was not possible to get his WWFF-H Awards for CW ; and I have seen that until now the Awards Mode was generic, i.e., all modes.
    Is there a possibility in the future, or even now by request, to have such awards by operation modes?
    I guess this would be very appreciated, specially by the many CW Ops! So, why not.
    This is a suggestion, in no way a critic to the Awards.
    73 44 de Augusto HB9TZA
    HBFF , WWFF

• This topic was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by HB9TZA. Reason: text corrections
    SP9YFF
    Participant
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Thank you Kris!
    I did not see it, but it’s interesting, of course, and answers what we were proposing.
    Let us see what will Andrew M0YMA do!
    Many thanks, 73 44
    Augusto HB9TZA
    HBFF , WWFF

HB9TZA
    Participant

We of the HBFF Committee have decided that, on request , we may issue the HBFF Awards by mode. The Award graphic will be the standard one; only there will be mentioned the operation mode.
    Waiting for WWFF on this matter, 73 es 44 de Augusto HB9TZA
    HBFF Committee, HB Nat. Coord.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by HB9TZA.
    Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Yes it is possible… I need to check what needs to be done (VKFF have asked for the same too)

HB9TZA
    Participant

Many thanks, Andrew!
    Let me please know when it will eventually donme, so I will alert Mauro HB9FBG, who asked it, Aca YU1CA who made mostly QRP CW , and Florian DL8ECA who made abt all HB0 mostly, but not only, on CW .
    73 44, Augusto

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

I’ve got the functionality to allow Band/Mode combinations working in test

I have sent an email to all Award Managers asking if they would like to enable band/mode endorsements, and will action these as they come in

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »