Data on "GCR for Award" mesdsages by Administrator

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Award issues Data on "GCR for Award" mesdsages by Administrator

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hallo Andrew,
    Luciano HB9FBI, who issues the HBFF Awards, ask if it would be possible to give in the message the complete DATA of the applicant; i.e., callsign, name, family name, email address .
    In some case it is very difficult to find these data, and this delays the Award Issuing. In some case we get feedback of possible wrong name on the award, hi.
    Many thanks for all you do, Andrew, es 73 44
    Augusto HB9TZA 5R8JR I2JJR

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

The email gives the information specified by the applicant in their profile.

HB9TZA
    Participant

Ciao Andrew.
    Is there a way to remember the Applicants to fill or correct their Data?
    Or to let the Applicants specify once for all what for Name and Data they would like to get on their Awards?
    We still have often troubles in getting the Applicants Datas , HI, or we get corrective feedbacks after award release.
    Tnx, 73 44 , August , for HBFF Team

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

I guess I could restrict award applications for those who have not filled in their profile.

What do others think?

Email addresses should always be included, but the rest may be missing.

HB9TZA
    Participant

Well, it could be a good thing .
    Also remembering to the incomplete profile ops, when they submit the Award Requests, to necessary complete their profiles may be a good thing.
    If they want the Award, they shall then enter all the necessary missing data, or nothing will be issued …
    Thanks Andrew: as usual, a FB of yours.
    73, Augusto HB9TZA / 5R8JR

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Data on "GCR for Award" mesdsages by Administrator’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »