Is Inakari IOTA EU-192 also good as OHFF-0040 ???

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums National Programs & Awards Is Inakari IOTA EU-192 also good as OHFF-0040 ???

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hello good morning to you all.
    I see that Inakari Island IOTA-EU192 , on the air now, could also be part of the reference OHFF-0040 being into the national park.
    Is a QSO with that DX-Team also good for WWFF / OHFF or they do not declare that reference?
    I had in the past the same problem with another OHFF often DX-ed.
    Many thanks for advice.
    73 44 Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR

Luk ON4BB
    Participant

Hi Augusto,
    In my opinion it should be ONFF-0020 Perämeren kansallispuisto
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bothnian_Bay_National_Park
    Here is the information to protected planet Link
    May be our OH friends can help to get their log.

HB9TZA
    Participant

HI Luk ON4BB,
    Thanks for the Info!

On the site you gave me there is a map, here: https://retkikartta.fi/?lang=en&id=855
    From that map the Inakari Island is out of the park, at left / up of the island marked nr. 3, Pensaskari, on the national border.
    But by clicking on it, it gives the Informations. But on the other way, by searching ” Inakari ” on the GB language Nationalparks.fi it gives “no results” !

The OHFF-0040 is named ” The Bothnian sea” , so it seemed to me better suited; but the last word on the Reference should come from the OH nat. manager.
    Anyway, it seems to me that the actual DXpedition, there, is not interested maybe into WWFF but only to IOTA
    Could it be that they do not know that it is an OHFF Reference, maybe? Or Inakari is not at all into a Reference ?

Thanks for the message, Luk ON4BB, I hope the OHFF manager will tell us something.
    73 44 Tnx!
    Augusto HB9TZA

OHFF-0020 is right

HB9TZA
    Participant

Hallo Jerri, thanks for the answer.
    OK for OHFF-0020 then, and Inakari being part of it.
    Do you know if the actual Team intend to give Inakari only as IOTA or even as OHFF-0020 ?
    I have not seen it announced on the spots nor in the Agenda, so I guess it will not be OHFF valid. Lost ocasion, a pity.
    Maybe they did not know.
    73 44, Augusto HB9TZA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »