All users are reminded that access to WWFF Logsearch and the WWFF Forum is a privilege, not a right – and the WWFF Team reserve the right to temporarily suspend access (or permanently ban) anyone who’s conduct may bring WWFF into disrepute.
The WWFF Team have previously avoided the need for published Forum Rules, however (regretfully) this has become necessary.
Therefore, by accessing the WWFF Forum, you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
- Do not submit comments that contain personal information e.g. home addresses or phone numbers.
- Do not submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once.
- Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments.
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
Pit YO3JW said:
Finally there you recognize that in WWFF someone have the right to temporarily suspend access (or permanently ban) anyone and have this tools.
When was taken this decision and who approval it.
Or it is your personal proposal and decision?
It is the ever first time when I see this information, but you know that YOFF is already banned for more than 6 month by someone who have access to this possibilities.