The latest update (v0.0.13) has just been released…
The headline is that FINALLY club stations are correctly identified on Top Operators… plus (once again) the addition of a number of new awards and award steps, plus a bit of tidying up.
Note: some of these have been pre-released…0
This update revises the following new awards and/or award levels:
- Issue #00020 – Add new levels LZFF-A-44 and LZFF-H-80
- Issue #00035 – Add new level ONFF-H-1000
- Issue #00051 – Add new level P2P-A-1244
Linked to these, some fixes to Award GCRs and Award operation:
- Issue #00022 – Disable “Apply for Award” if already applied for
- Issue #00040 – Remove DX bonus points
- Issue #00062 – Award Manager email issues
- Issue #00063 – Separate active and dormant national programs
- Issue #00071 – Correct quorum for VKFF[MRPA]
This update also addresses the following other issues:
- Issue #00011 – Add missing DXCCs
- Issue #00025 – More PHP7 issues
- Issue #00026 – Club stations now listed on Top Operators
- Issue #00052 – Trap broken callsigns starting with two numbers
- Issue #00064 – Top operators oddity
- Issue #00065 – ADIF v3.1.1 compatibility
- Issue #00066 – Remove hardcoding of admin URLS
- Issue #00067 – Convert menus to multi-lingual capable
- Issue #00070 – Map UK stations to the correct “home” regional identifier
- Issue #00072 – Add (some) VK IOTAs
- Issue #00073 – Require non-zero lat/lon for references (new or modified)
- Issue #00075 – Add support for year=2021
Open Issues can be found in the Issue Tracker.
Further work is ongoing…
Development of Logsearch has to fit around family and work commitments! Unfortunately, my job means I’m on the road a lot!
Any problems, or new feature requests, via the Help Desk Forum please.