GCR messages do not arrive anymore to me

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Award issues GCR messages do not arrive anymore to me

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

Hello,
    I write you as something strange happens lately: the last of the GCR messages received is that for PC5Z , HBFF-H-50 award.
    Since then, all GCR messages to hb9tza@gmail.com do not arrive anymore to me!
    But, oddily, the further messages “approved” and that with the Award, arrive normally.

Maybe the ” hb9tza@gmail.com ” addres in these messages is corrupted or wrong, or something like that.
    I have checked all possible here and by our server, and all seems ok.

Sorry for the problem, but a GCR messages should arrive to me, does it not?
    Please write me a message from WWFF Logsearch Aadministrator , copy also to i2jjr@hotmail.com and malagasy_august@hotmail.com , other two emails of mines, so I should surely get the message.

Many thanks, 73 44
    Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR ,
    HBFF , WWFF NC for HB

HB9TZA
    Participant

Hello,
    In the meantime I have notice that other NCs had the same problem; it was suggested that it was related to gmail, but on my case this was more related to ” .com ” as other email accounts did not work; but this is not completely true: both gmasil and other .com worked exactly as they sould do for ALL other messages except the one containing GCR in the title, it seemed. I have not tested it as I cannot write from logsearch admin and send me test messages that way; but from what I have seen, fwiw, it seemed so.
    Now I have create a NEW email account of that kind that seemed to be working; I need to let logsearch admin to add that email account to the addresses list of these GCR messages; after that, we will see ehat happens.
    Please the persons that may modify these addresses keep in touch with me by personal email so I can give the new address for HBFF-NC and we will stop loosing awards for a silly probably hacking issue on .com or else , whatever it could be!
    Many many thanks!
    73 44 Augusto

HB9TZA
    Participant

ISSUE SOLVED
    I have changed my email address gmail.com with another new one ***.ch , not ***.com , the former email address gmail.com has been changed on the wwff logsearch admin to the new one, and it worked fine.
    The same happened on our server, I changed these .com adresses (gmail and hotmail) with the new one, not .com but .ch , and all is OK.
    I do not know why or how, but it works now; and that’s enough.
    Thanks to Luk and to Swa for helping me.
    Merry Xmas and happy 2023 to all
    Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR ,
    WWFF HBFF NC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »