Issues with notifications of new award requests

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums National Programs & Awards Issues with notifications of new award requests

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kjetil (LB4FH)
    Participant

Hi.
    Over the last month I’ve noticed that I receive only a few of the e-mails that are supposed to be sent from the logsearch engine. The mail service I use is Gmail, and none of the missing e-mails are moved to the spam folder.

This has been present for the last two award runs I’ve done (November 7th and November 27th). What seems to be typical is that I receive an amount of GCR request emails, this time it was six e-mails, and when I went to logsearch there were 12 requests waiting. When I approved these requests I received only three confirmation e-mails.

Some of the configuration e-mails I receive are to the same persons that I received GCR’s for, while some are for persons I did not receive GCR’s for.

This isn’t a big issue, but it’s a bit of extra work trying to dig up the e-mail addresses of the persons I haven’t received either a GCR or an award approval mail for.

Are anyone else experiencing the same issue, and if so, could it be possible to fix it?

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

You are not the only person experiencing this.

I am trying to work out the problem.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »