Login problems

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sm5cbn
    Participant

I wonder why I, 9 out of 10 times, get this message when trying to contact WWFF.co

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator to inform of the time the error occurred and of anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

——————————————————————————–

Web Server at wwff.co

or this

Service Temporarily Unavailable
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

——————————————————————————–

Web Server at wwff.co

I also wonder why I dont get credits for both my callsigns SM5CBN and SE5B in the list TOP OPERATORS.
    In ‘Edit my profile – Callsigns’ I have put ‘Primary Callsign’ SM5CBN und in ‘Other Callsign’ I have wrtten SE5B. OK?
    I have got credits for both calls in the Logsearch Referens list (9629) and I’m awarded for WWFF-9444 but in the list of Top Operators I only have credits for 8418 referenses.
    I guess the list only takes the SM5CBN QSOs.
    Is it possible to fix?

73/44 de Lennart SM5CBN

oz4rt
    Participant

The last 3 or 4 days I have not been able to get into Logsearch. I can log on, getting “Howdy OZ4RT” in the upper corner, but when I try to go further, it disappears and I do not get further.
    It happens on two computers.
    Now let’s see if this mail creates a response. Others must have experienced the same?

73 … John

oz4rt
    Participant

I tried again just now, and it worked. It did not work just before I sent the first message ???

BTW, the server update worked wonders on the speed. No more internal errors. Great.

… John

oz4rt
    Participant

Tonight the same problem, but I just had to enter this forum and then go back to Logsearch, and I was in.
    Can anyone figure out what’s going on?
    And remember that I have to log on every time with call and password. ‘It’ doesn’t remember me as requested.

… John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »