P2P contacts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    VK4FW
    Participant

As of today my award statistics show 106/141.
    I am aware of literally hundreds of others with very similar types of anomalies in fact it is more likely thousands. What I fail to understand is why. I have heard many many so called reasons yet I fail to see any improvements to the system to actually fix the issues. There is simply way too many excuses being used and who is to blame etc etc etc. Its ironic that I am informed that every log I send in simply uploads first go without any issues yet my P2P is so far out of wack I wonder why we bother to get them in the log.
    Is it not time to have all these stupid anomalies simply fixed once and for all. I am over the pathetic reasons……… there simply has to be a way to have the whole saga fixed once and for all so we can put the problems behind us.

vk5fana
    Participant

Great to see that you have received a response Bill seems like no one wants to take up the challenge and actually give an responsible answer.

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

I recently when through Paul VK5PAS’s unconfirmed P2Ps…

Every single one where there is a corresponding log, the confirmation had failed due to inconsistency in the data.

The others, where there is no log, clearly do not confirm!

Please check the P2P data and advise of any necessary corrections ๐Ÿ™‚

wk2s
    Participant

Hi Andrew,

I tried to follow your P2P directions. For my last activation on 9 August at KFF-4595 I deliberately DID NOT claim any of the 4 P2P contacts. The reasoning being that you said if on claimed the P2P and the other did not then both would get credit.
    It does not seem to have worked out that way. Under P2P I see the four contacts which means the others side must have claimed the P2P, but they are all un-confirmed.

What is the issue?

Art Cote WK2S

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Sorry for the delay… I had a week away with the family – no radio, no laptop ๐Ÿ™‚

For reasons I’ve not yet determined, the CRON job that runs overnight has not done its stuff for the past 10 days. I will try and resolve that today!

Alan
    Participant

I suspected that it may have been something not firing properly from cron.

Good luck resolving it Andrew.

Regards,
    Alan Hargreaves – VK2MG

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘P2P contacts’ is closed to new replies.
Translate ยป