Park to Park certificates

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hello,

Some time ago I corresponded with the P2P Awards Manager ON4VT re a Park to Park certificate which I had qualified for (the P2P 220). I had bypassed this certificate whilst work was being carried out on Logsearch. I asked if this certificate could be issued retrospectively. The response was that it would not be issued to me, as all certificates were numbered.

I believe this to be totally unsatisfactory, as it was a WWFF issue which prevented me from applying for this award certificate. I suspect there are many other WWFF participants in the same situation.

Has the WWFF Team given any consideration to issuing Park to Park certificates retrospectively for the period when Logsearch was being modified? If not, why not?

Regards,

Paul VK5PAS

ON4VT
    Participant

So far not and is not on the priority list.

Paul

Hello Danny,

Thankyou for your succinct response.

Why should WWFF participants be penalised due to an internal fault within WWFF?

You have previously stated that back issue certificates would not be issued because certificates are ‘numbered’. If this is the case, could you please advise me on the number of VKFF certificates that were issued in 2017?

Paul VK5PAS.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Park to Park certificates’ is closed to new replies.
Translate »