To Do List , topic 3 E : Latest logs – filter by program [*]

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Logsearch Feedback To Do List , topic 3 E : Latest logs – filter by program [*]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    HB9TZA
    Participant

I would like very much to solicite that issue, it would be very helpful, I feel.
    I guess it is intended this way:
    When I go to my National Program HBFF to upload a new log, it could be very helpful to have on the screen, after the actual usual content, a list of the last upoloaded logs.

It could also be very helpful to see the FULL label of the uploaded logs, and their LogSearch number, like this:
    Log ID 68122 : YU1CA@HBFF-0059_20190126
    Log ID 68124 : YU1CA@HBFF-0172_20190129
    I did not see myself these Log ID numbers, I would like that but I do not know if it’s possible by now, or how to get them in such case.
    Many thanks for any comment or implement.
    Augusto HB9TZA / I2JJR

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Point 1: Do you mean like this: https://wwff.co/logsearch/latest-logs/

Point 2: a good suggestion. You can track this one here: https://gitlab.com/WWFF/wwff-logsearch/issues/17

HB9TZA
    Participant

HI Andrew, thanks for the answer.

Point 1 : exactly so! But only for the National Program you are uploading. It would be very fine to have it so.

Point 2 : I have registered, then I did not found the linked page, (eror 404); so I went to the WWFF GitLab Group and requested access. I’m waiting that.

HB9TZA
    Participant

Andrew, About point 2. : I see the access is mainly to developers. So, if there is another way to see what you linked to me, better; otherwise, as non developers, I cvould visit that link, then cancel me . I wait for your instructions, thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate »