K0ATZ NPOTA RV05 KFF-4009

Home Forums WWFF HelpDesk Log Corrections K0ATZ NPOTA RV05 KFF-4009

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  NU0C 2 days, 10 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

NU0C
    Participant

I have received two logs from K0ATZ at NPOTA RV05 that appear to have been uploaded under reference number KFF-3674 before KFF-4009 was assigned. I can’t verify or correct this so I’m kicking it upstairs. Log file names are:

RV05 #1.adi
    RV05 #2.adi

When I tried to upload the system says they are already there.
    73/44
    Jim
    NU0C

Jason W3AAX
    Participant

I thought Andrew already moved logs when we were fixing parks, but I will wait to see what he says.

Jason W3AAX
    Participant

Has this been dealt with yet?

NU0C
    Participant

I don’t see a sense of urgency here. Perhaps I will just upload under different file names and let the chips fall where they may.

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Hi Jim

Please humour me a moment…

There are ten logs uploaded by you for KFF-3674 and another for KFF-4009 (all since 10th May 2017)

The two files you listed are from KFF-0378

:confused:
    A

NU0C
    Participant

Thank you for taking time to look at this Andrew,

As I understand the situation NPOTA RV05 was assigned as KFF-4009 only recently. K0ATZ sent me the above NPOTA log files for RV05 when he noticed that it had been assigned a KFF number (May 22) but when I tried to upload them the system informed me that logs with those names had already been uploaded.

The thinking was that perhaps these got uploaded earlier with a batch of NPOTA logs and assigned to another reference for whatever reason. K0ATZ has related that he believes he has way too many QSOs listed at KFF-3674 and of course none at KFF-4009.

Either someone coincidentally uploaded two unrelated logs with the same file names or there are some Qs somewhere on the wrong reference. I do not have the access level to figure out which is the case, I can only report. ๐Ÿ™‚

73/44

Jim
    NU0C

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate ยป