K0ATZ NPOTA RV05 KFF-4009

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    NU0C
    Participant

I have received two logs from K0ATZ at NPOTA RV05 that appear to have been uploaded under reference number KFF-3674 before KFF-4009 was assigned. I can’t verify or correct this so I’m kicking it upstairs. Log file names are:

RV05 #1.adi
    RV05 #2.adi

When I tried to upload the system says they are already there.
    73/44
    Jim
    NU0C

w3aax
    Participant

I thought Andrew already moved logs when we were fixing parks, but I will wait to see what he says.

w3aax
    Participant

Has this been dealt with yet?

NU0C
    Participant

I don’t see a sense of urgency here. Perhaps I will just upload under different file names and let the chips fall where they may.

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Hi Jim

Please humour me a moment…

There are ten logs uploaded by you for KFF-3674 and another for KFF-4009 (all since 10th May 2017)

The two files you listed are from KFF-0378

:confused:
    A

NU0C
    Participant

Thank you for taking time to look at this Andrew,

As I understand the situation NPOTA RV05 was assigned as KFF-4009 only recently. K0ATZ sent me the above NPOTA log files for RV05 when he noticed that it had been assigned a KFF number (May 22) but when I tried to upload them the system informed me that logs with those names had already been uploaded.

The thinking was that perhaps these got uploaded earlier with a batch of NPOTA logs and assigned to another reference for whatever reason. K0ATZ has related that he believes he has way too many QSOs listed at KFF-3674 and of course none at KFF-4009.

Either someone coincidentally uploaded two unrelated logs with the same file names or there are some Qs somewhere on the wrong reference. I do not have the access level to figure out which is the case, I can only report. ๐Ÿ™‚

73/44

Jim
    NU0C

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Hello, Andrew. Please provide an update for this issue.

Thanks,

Jeff – KB3ZUK

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Hello, Andrew. I am again, requesting that you please either resolve or provide an update as to your efforts towards resolving this issue thus far. K0ATZ is one of our most active participants in KFF. This issue was posted at the end of May. Thank you for looking into this. Please me know if you require any additional information, resources, etc., to address the issue.

Very 73 es 44 de Jeff / KB3ZUK

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

There is a reason why we request that log files are named in the format CALLSIGN REFERENCE DATE (ie K0ATZ KFF-4009 2017-05-11 or whatever) as this provides an unambiguous convention…

I can change references in the database, but I need to know which logs are incorrectly loaded…

NU0C
    Participant

Perhaps I am not asking the right questions. Let’s try this a different way.

Please check the database for QSOs made by activator K0ATZ on Sept. 30 2016 between the times of 15:20z and 16:57z (90 QSOs).

And also Dec. 31 2016 between the times of 01:19z and 17:03z (202 QSOs).

If these QSOs exist in the database and are listed as activation of any reference other than KFF-4009 then there is an error.

Complete logs can be provided on request.

Please advise.
    Jim, NU0C

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Hello, Andrew. I am again, in addition to the email requests, and requests here on the forum, requesting that you please either resolve or provide an update as to your efforts towards resolving this issue thus far. K0ATZ is one of our most active participants in KFF. This issue was posted at the end of May. Thank you for looking into this.

It would appear as though every request for added information that you asked for has been addressed most rapidly and then no further action seemingly takes place in response.

Please me know if you require any additional information, resources, etc., to address the issue.

Very 73 es 44 de Jeff / KB3ZUK

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

OK…

2016-09-30 KFF-3674 is now KFF-4009 (90 QSOs)
    2016-12-31 KFF-3674 is now KFF-4009 (202 QSOs)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘K0ATZ NPOTA RV05 KFF-4009’ is closed to new replies.
Translate ยป