Update 2017-04-24: a bug in calculating the Activator QSO count (for the WARD-A award) has been fixed.
An update to Logsearch has just been released, featuring a number of new awards:
- The launch of the South American Continental Award, CFF:SA
- The relaunch of the World Amateur Radio Day awards, just in time for WARD 2017
- The next step in the P2P awards (P2P-A-308)
- The next step in OMFF awards (OMFF-A-100 and OMFF-H-100)
This update also fixes a number of problems with the confirmation of Park to Park contacts, which has resulted in a further 1,000 P2Ps being confirmed. Unfortunately, nearly 7,000 remain unconfirmed – mostly due to the lack of the corresponding logs 🙁
Finally, this update addresses a number of minor issues:
- Further layout improvements in the References search results
- Further layout improvements in the Directory Stats tables
- A number of minor bugs
Any problems, or new feature requests, via the Help Desk Forum please.
THANK YOU FOR THE MISSION OF THE PRIZE WITH NUMBER 20.
YOU ARE ALWAYS GOOD WITH HEALTH AND MULTIPLE ACTIVITIES.
de SV2CNE George 73.