KFF-1376 24 FEB 2017 LOG CORRECTION NEEDED

World Wide Flora & Fauna in Amateur Radio Forums WWFF HelpDesk Log Corrections KFF-1376 24 FEB 2017 LOG CORRECTION NEEDED

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    KB3ZUK
    Participant

Greetings! I hope I am utilizing this forum in the manner it was intended, as this is my first time doing so. I am Jeff Dahn / KB3ZUK, the Third Area Call DM for WWFF/KFF. So, we had one of our activators do an activation with another operator and submit the log on that person’s behalf. It turns out that the log was incorrectly dated with each QSO having the year of “2016” instead of “2017”, for 18 QSOs for operator call sign KC3FVN from unit KFF-1376 on 24 FEB 2017. The corrections have been made and are included on the attached log (Google Doc Link). Could you please correct and update the information in Logsearch? Many thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzLviGMuXTy7UmtQOFV0eGVpZGc/view?usp=sharing

73/44 de Jeff / KB3ZUK

• This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by KB3ZUK. Reason: Typo error
    • This topic was modified 6 years, 11 months ago by w3aax.
    Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

Hi Jeff…

Yes, this is exactly what this forum is for ๐Ÿ™‚

Fixed.

KB3ZUK
    Participant

Beautiful! Thanks to you, Andrew, and to everyone else on the team do, for helping to make this program work and for making it a success.

73 and 44 de Jeff / KB3ZUK

w3aax
    Participant

I’ll go ahead and close this one out – thanks so much Andrew.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘KFF-1376 24 FEB 2017 LOG CORRECTION NEEDED’ is closed to new replies.
Translate ยป