SMFF award

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sm7fsk
    Participant

Would like to know when there will be possible to apply for SMFF awards in Logsearch again.

ON4VT
    Participant

Peter

Where can I find the SMFF awards ?

5p0o
    Participant
    ON4VT
    Participant

Steen, situation is not clear sorry as Peter telling me there are NO awards or web …

lx1cc
    Participant

Hey,

I see today several SMFF Awards, but I couldn’t find how I can apply it. Can someone give me any answer. And why not as all Awards via WWFF Logsearch Program.??????

5p0o
    Participant

Hi LX1CC
    Sorry for the late answer. You can find the SMFF awards here: http://smff.5inch.dk/

As you tell your self they are not on Logsearch. They have been there but the board have decided to remove them for some reason.

It may be because that there are two flora fauna programs in Sweden. There is the official SMFF that is affiliated to WWFF with SM7FSK Peter as coordinator, and then there is al local competition program where you get points for each qso.

Instead of supporting the official SMFF, and help to promote the right way of activating FF areas the WWFF board have made this decision to make life harder for SMFF.

BR
    5p0o, Steen
    SMFF Award Manager
    2052 Awards issued

5p0o
    Participant

HI Danny

Yes there not a website, but SMFF have had a award program for many years. The Award have been on Logsearch until Andrew removed it, calming that some qso-data was strange.

BR
    5p0o, Steen

Andrew M0YMA
    Keymaster

The reason why SMFF awards were pulled from Logsearch was two-fold:

1. Two competing programs
    2. Logs being uploaded multiply, where a reference was in a bigger reference, logs were loaded for both (or in some cases several times!)

There is also the question of program integrity – the top activators (according to logs uploaded) do not appear in many non-SMFF logs ๐Ÿ™

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Translate ยป